Morocco faces challenges beyond the immediate aftermath of the recent earthquake. Here’s how you can raise funds and awareness for the region.
Health Insurance: How to Read an Insurance Drug List (Formulary)
How to Read an Insurance Formulary and check if your medications are covered in 7 easy steps:
1. Go to the insurance formulary (usually found through your Insurance company’s website)
2. Each Formulary is different, so get familiarized with the Drug List (they all have different Tiers)
3. Also, look over their abbreviations
4. Now look for your Drug and check what Tier and specifications the insurance company has it under
5. Make a list of all of your Medications and what Tier and specifications each have from each insurance company.
6. This list will help you decide which insurance company and plan is right for you!
7. After you make this list make sure you understand all the terms in the Formulary.
Also, join The 50-State Network for more tips and to join a community like you
Was this article helpful?